Saturday 7:30am-5pm Sunday 8am-4pm Weekdays 8am-5pm
In a business where we try to keep things simple and don't like to change our offerings too drastically, we decided to try a new idea a few years ago called the Deep Clean. The reception has been great, so it's back again for the summer of 2018.
For all Deep Cleans, first, we perform a #3 Super Wash. Then, we hand-scrub every surface of your car, as much as our resources will allow. This is not a detail, but rather a very thorough washing. We know it might be inconvenient to leave your car with us for a couple hours, but the more time we have, the more thorough the cleaning your car will receive. Ideally we could work on your car for at least a half-hour, but certain cases might take longer. For weekend service, please call ahead to ensure availability due to space and manpower considerations.
The pricing is tiered based on vehicle size and its level of dirtiness:
• $105 for a regular car
• $130 for a minivan or SUV, or a really dirty regular car
• $150 for a large SUV, or a really dirty minivan
What constitutes "really dirty?" The manager will assess the state of the vehicle on a case-by-case basis. We've found that customers who get Deep Cleans tend to be regulars who love us (and who we love right back). We want all of our customers to drive away happy, so we'll do our best to work out a satisfactory price and give you a complete explanation of the service to be performed.
Besides the normal scrubbing and vacuuming, we also offer a Deep Shine. As the name implies, we hand-apply treatment to the interior of your car's surfaces. Seats are $15 and dashboards are $10. We're happy to offer the Deep Shine service separate from our Deep Clean Washes. So if you get a #1 Regular Wash and you'd like your seats shined, please inform the cashier.
Fine print and disclaimers:
○ Due to limited space in our tunnel exit area, the Deep Clean will only be offered through October.
○ For safety reasons, and to allow us unimpeded access to the interior of your car, we request that you remove all car seats and boosters and plan to reinstall them yourself, either at a police/fire station or an authorized car dealer. If a car seat or booster is left in the vehicle, we will be forced to work around them, as we cannot remove or reinstall car seats and boosters.
○ Before you drop off your car, please clean out your passenger areas as much as possible, since we have no way of knowing if a one-armed Luke Skywalker action figure is a cherished plaything or destined for the trash.
○ We reserve the right to perform the service at management's discretion following an initial consultation prior to payment.
○ Please be aware that we may quote a price of $75 for normal-sized cars if they are very extraordinarily dirty.
○ We will not begin work on your car until both you and a manager agree on a reasonable expected output based on our initial inspection.
○ Please be advised that this is not a full detail service for a number of practical reasons. (They are too many to list. Please speak to a manager.)
○ We have a 48-hour mutual cancellation policy. This allows us to plan our schedule and alert you in the event of closures due to weather or repairs.
○ Feel free to alert us to specific problem areas when you drop off your vehicle and we'll be happy to see what we can do.